Do you have a set of photos, and you want to make a video out of them? Then you need a program for installation. Download or buy them optional. The Windows operating system has a built-in multimedia editor. Also, the function to convert the presentation to the format .wmv (Windows Media Video) is in the utility PowerPoint. Learn how to create a video from photos and music, as well as cut from media files, add effects, captions or captions to them.
This product is included in the Microsoft Office software package. Usually it is used to design a slide show. The application has built-in tools for working with diagrams, graphs, autoshapes, WordArt objects (inscriptions with the original design) and SmartArt (beautiful schemes). You can also insert photos, various graphic elements, captions, create an album. For the video club production this is essential.
The interface is in a sense similar to Word. To add photos to PowerPoint, do the following:
- Run the utility.
- In the “Menu” tab, go to File – New.
- Select a template for a new presentation. You can set an empty document.
- Open Insert – Photo Album.
- In the “Add picture from source” area, select “File or Disk.”
Specify the path to the desired picture. To select several photos, select them with the mouse or click on them with the Ctrl key pressed. It is better to put them in one folder in advance.
Click on the “Paste” button. Then confirm the action by clicking on “Create.” All images will appear in the presentation. Pages will be displayed on the left, and the currently selected fragment will be displayed on the right. The first slide will fit the title page with the name of the album and the user name (they must be entered independently)
- To swap photos, simply drag them with the mouse in the left block.
- To delete a picture, in the same block, select it and press the Delete key.
- To add a new slide, go to the “Insert” menu. There is a corresponding item and several templates to choose from. A blank sheet is indicated as “Blank”.
- To evaluate how the video will look like, click on the small “Slideshow” button at the bottom right. It is next to the scale. There you can enable different viewing modes.
To change the interval between shots in the presentation, open the Slideshow – Time Setup menu. Pictures and a timer will appear. Just click on it “Next” when you need to go to the next photo. After the end, change the view mode to the one that is convenient for you.
- To make a signature, use the table. Just insert one line or column and set its transparency effect.
- In the presentation, you can add objects and manually one by one.
- To do this, go to “Insert – Illustrations – Picture” and select the file.
It has a fairly extensive functionality that allows you to work not only with images, but also with audio and video. Some formats may require additional codec packs. For example, the Codec Pack – this program is better to put before you make a video. Without it, you will not be able to open many file formats.